Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Like It's Her Birthday!

WOOTS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A LONG LONG TIME.
The music vid of Like It's Her Birthday by Good Charlotte!
Was never an avid fan of them but I do like them. I'm a sucker for pop rock bands.

/Edit: I WAS GONNA INSERT THE MUSIC VIDEO HERE BUT VEVO BLOCKED IT. UGH. Thankfully I watched it like five times already and managed to screencap my favourite parts. Rawr.

Anyway, this music video was so worth looking forward to because Martin and PAUL from Boys Like Girls are inside! So were John and Kennedy from The Maine. But omgomgomg PAUL! :D Okay I was kinda disappointed that Martin and Paul only appeared for two seconds but whatever.
Alright, screencaps!!!

Me likey the glass box concept.


John Oh is causing an outrage on the JohnOh Tumblr community ahahahaa.


And this is Kennedy being fed champagne.


And this is my favourite one, for obvious reasons. Paul is om nom nom-ing on whipped cream and Martin looks like he wants some of the goodness. UGH SO CUTE HURHURHURRRR..

This is a very fangirlish post so I shall stop here. Going to have lunch and go for work. C'mon Mich you can do it. Just a couple of days more..

HWAITING!

No comments: