Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love! To Hebe


Currently listening this. This is totally perfect for a Saturday afternoon when I just wanna chill. This disc is the full performance from one of her showcases. I can't say how perfect it is.
She sang English songs (including I Kissed A Girl and You're Beautiful) too and although her diction and slang is still kinda weird, they are still really really listenable. I just can't get enough of her voice.

I can imagine her showcase which will be held in Singapore on the 15th of Jan as a very laid-back performance; not a performance to get high to, unless she suddenly sings a rock song, like the first track of this CD.

Her style is very acoustic, jazzy, and blues-y. Not something that I will usually listen to, but because it is Hebe, I don't mind. :)


She's pretty, has a great voice, talented and beneath that cold exterior is a spunky, fun-loving personality. Hebe Tian, Y U SO PERFECT?

I really want to go for her showcase but it is $141 inclusive of Sistic charge - the same amount I paid for S.H.E's full scale concert in Singapore in April early this year. I know I will earn money during internship which is probably enough to cover my concert expenses for next year though..
Dilemma... 

No comments: