Monday, November 21, 2011

Enjoying Working

Spent my Sunday and Monday working on assignments (kinda?) at the Affordable Art Fair and Sentosa.

The Art Fair was held at the F1 Pit Building and in search for the venue for Sundown Festival after the fair, we ended up on the finishing line of the F1 race track. Naturally, the geeky side of me was really happy hahaha McLaren all the way!!






Walking across the Helix Bridge in the heavy rain to MBS because someone wanted Gongcha. Oh the distances we travel to satisfy cravings.



Just came back from Sentosa after a day of filming with Mel and I'm glad to say that we have had a great start! The next filming date will be in December so I hope everything else goes well! The people at the Skyline Luge are amazingly friendly and working with them is such a pleasure!

Can never get the Pudding Camera thing right...




And presenting to you...my luminous umbrella! Hahahaha.


Sigh fun's over for a while, gotta start on Scriptwriting soon, and I gotta start taking care of myself lol my voice is really dead.

Cheers to the rest of the week! not really sigh i'm forever alone

No comments: