Friday, April 5, 2013

Breakeven

So the past week has been pretty eventful.

I went for The Script's concert with Yiyun and it one of the best ones I've ever been to. I'd hate to admit it but this gig beats All Time Low's and Boys Like Girls' gigs anytime (YES I SAID BOYS LIKE GIRLS).

IMG_1920-(1024x768)IMG_1931-(1024x768)IMG_1961-(1024x768)IMG_2002-(1024x768)

It was brilliant I tell you. The image of the stadium singing 'ohhh these times are hard yeah they're makin' us crazy don't give up on me baby-eh-eh' (lyrics of 'For The First Time') repeatedly instead of shouting 'encore' is still prominently etched in my mind. These guys sure know how to work the crowd. Danny, Mark and Glen were all so happy that day. Ah, I really wouldn't have it any other way. Still suffering from a little bit of concert depression.

And today was another great day because we finally submitted our first production - 'SHE'! Much thanks to my awesome crew and group. I was initially quite intimidated about being Director of Photography but it seemed like my fears were unfounded. So glad I had James around to help me as camera assist. And thank you director Rix for being patient with me. I'll try to be patient too when our roles are reversed for the next production.. Hehehe.

IMG_2928-(1024x683)IMG_2931-(1024x683)
The awesome crew!!

I'll try to blog about my trip to Hong Kong soon - when I am really free. That's gonna be next month. Byeeeeeee.

No comments: