Friday, May 31, 2013

Rock This Party

I had the best week of my life last week. It was really tiring but if I had a choice I'd do it all over again.

- Jay Park X-Mini Capsule Speaker Launch (yay free speaker in the media kit hehe)
- YouTube FanFest with Jeanette and I met so many YouTube artistes (Boyce Avenue!!!)
- All three days of Music Matters with friends (I saw Yiyun everyday)
- Music Matters K-pop Night Out
- M.I.B Fanmeet (look at this pic that Cream posed for me. *instant death)
- I met one of my favourite bands ever and they were so sweet and everything urgh I'm having such major Faber Drive withdrawal symptoms now

Compiled my pictures into collages because I didn't wanna post so many individual ones:

(L to R, down: Eat Your Kimchi, Little Boots, Dome Pakorn Lam, M.I.B, Andrew Kantarias, Jae Curtis and Harrison Kantarias of At Sunset, Boyce Avenue, Alejandro of Boyce Avenue, Mychonny, SPICA)

My dear Faber Drive. Will your oppas ever take so many photos with you?

Never seen so many band stuff in front of me ever.

I swear for that whole week I was the luckiest person in the world. Sure it was exhausting because of the late nights and early mornings, but it was absolutely worth it. I think it screwed up my appetite too because I can't seem to eat as much now without wanting to puke. I also kinda went home on Friday telling myself I never wanna step out of my house for one whole month though HAHAHA.

Life is waitin'
Gonna gonna break break out
Time is waitin'
Won't you come and save me now
I just wanna disappear
Could be anywhere but here
Life is waitin'
To take me away

Hope to see you soon, boys. :)

No comments: