Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Best of 2013

It's not only the end and beginning of the year that I feel blissful and blessed for everything in my life, but it's always great to express my gratitude and what better time to do that than the beginning of the new year?

So much fangirling, so much awesome live music

2013 was a fantastic year of concerts and showcases, and I've had incredible luck when it came to meeting my favourite bands (two of them!) and oppars and unnies. I also found a great concert companion in Yiyun - one of the few people I know who cares more about the music than the artiste. Can't wait to rock Music Matters 2014 with her again!

Hong Kong and Taiwan

Still haven't traveled out of Asia, and these are two countries that I've visited previously. But for Michy the pig, visiting two of Asia's food havens is always exciting... and fattening. The former also helped me get closer to some of my University mates.

stereomich hit 1000, then 2000 subscribers

My YouTube channel is one of my most important things and I put in a lot of work into my covers. So being able to gain subscribers is a great encouragement for me. Of course, being able to monetize my covers is a bonus. It's a great feeling receiving e-mails everyday that someone has subscribed to my channel, and I'll definitely improve on my covers and videos.

My awesome friends

I don't have many friends, but I think I'm blessed to have these people that I don't think I deserve. Everyday, I learn something new about somebody and I realised that there are more people who care about me then I think, so for that I'm extremely thankful.

-----

There are too many things to say and too many people to thank, but you know who you are. Thanks for making an impact in my life. There are so many things I wanna do in 2014, but to me what's most important is that the people around me stay happy. I recently learned about this thing called 'love language' from Eudora and I think it's a pretty cool thing to use as a reference.

Here's to a great 2014 - less conflicts and more happiness all around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I've watched some of your videos and your singing is great! i would say thriller by btob is my favourite. I myself is a Youtuber too! Did some covers but only some of them are monetize. Is all or part of your covers are monetize too?

Michy said...

Hey, thank you! Only some of them.