Thursday, January 21, 2010

200th post. And a happy (supposedly) 18 year old girl :)

BLG Concert: 28th Jan
2010 Outdoor SYF: 10th April
S.H.E Concert: 17th April

Cheebong so many things! LOL!

Btw I think ppl shd buck up for the 2nd event above there ^

:/

Going for the S.H.E with my mum! Paying for her as her bday present ^^ Haha I'm a filial girl yowz.
Buying tmr or smtg. Wanna get good seats! :D

Anw I realised I'm turning 18 in 11 months time omfg.
I'm a kidult. And forever will remain one. Really, does it mean that you have to behave yourself more when you're an adult?
And I mean physically. Not in terms of being mature or anything.
I want my driving licence btw.

Anyway, check out this great song. Inspiring heh :D



Did I mention that I'm gonna make a big big card for CWH for her bday prez? HAHA.

That's all peepz :)

No comments: