Tuesday, January 12, 2010

He woke up from dreaming

Today was damn fun LOL.
Ponned J2 lecture heh :D
Had runway photography which was damn fun :D
Here is one of the pics:


There are nicer ones la HAHA. Not bad right this shot ^^ HAHA.

Anyway after that went dinner with Vinnie uh. Wtf we damn high sia. -.- Pasar Malam LOL. I think I was damn retarded. And Vinnie was like crazehhhhh.

Then we went to follow a tranny. -.-

There was a woman who bumped into Vinnie three times. Then everytime Vinnie kena banged then she 'ugh' one time. So it was like 'ugh, ugh, ugh'. I almost spit out my longan drink cuz it was too funny LOLZ. Got crazy man also :O Okay tt guy is actually not crazy. He just suddenly shouted and scared the both of us. Retard max la. And we did alot of retarded stuff -.-

K yay tmr no school I shall stop here and tmr I'm going to do music assignment. Classical period, Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23. :D

Byebye :D

No comments: