Friday, June 18, 2010

FIFA FEVER :) and other things

Right. So no one visits here any more hahhahaa but anyway I just came back from band camp not long ago but I'm still like really hyper after two consecutive nights of sleeping at 4am. I'm so damn weird. LOL.

Yeah the first night was at Stef's house. Watched the Spain vs Switzerland match. Sigh Casillas I STILL CAN'T OVER THAT GOAL :( Damn it! It was such a fluke. It is like amazing how one team can be in possession and in control of the game and suddenly everything just turns around omg. Spain had 24 shots and Switzerland only had 8. Wtheck man. Haha Stef and I were like silent as the ball was kicked into the goal. -.- Anyway that aside when Torres came on everyone was like WOOOOO but I guess it was too late. Oh oh and Xabi Alonso's attempt gave me a heart attack IT ALMOST WENT IN! UGH.

Sheesh.

Watched France and Mexico with band mates. Damn boring match I swear. France kinda noob? WTH.

Haha I ended up watching soccer online :P
Watching Slovenia against USA now. Wah seriously unexpected half time 2-0 with Slovenia leading. :-O

This year's World Cup is just WEIRD. ._.

Anyway yesterday I slept at 4am and some person set her alarm at 6am. 'Wake up in the morning feelin' like P. Diddy' I was like omg are you kidding me -.-

Uh well but band camp was fun teehee :)

My computer is dying. The pixels are like weirdly showing up on the screen. Stuck pixels they call it?

Uh well byebye :)

TEEHEE.

No comments: