Sunday, June 27, 2010

I have had enough

Currently I'm just feeling so bad, angry and upset, but no idea for what.
I just want to immerse myself in water and drown and die.

Every minute passes and my heart is just tearing itself apart. I don't know why.

No one understands me. On the exterior I'm some goofy person who smiles all the time, who can only show the true emotions of happiness and exhaustion, and probably frustration.
But when I'm alone, online, the rest of the emotions start to pour in - sorrow, having a heavy heart, whatever.

I need someone who truly understands me, someone who will give a shoulder to cry on, someone who doesn't expect that I'll be all smiley everyday. I really am just another ordinary person who needs attention and love.

To be really honest, I really love all my friends, but sometimes some things that some people do just piss of me really easily but I never ever show it, for fear of losing them.

I wish everything could be just like how I want it to be like.

Or maybe,
It would be better off if I weren't on this world.

_________________________________________

And to address another matter:
It sucks that I'm trying to so hard to hold this friendship together, but you are not doing anything but say "we are drifting apart".

It torments me,to the extent that I wished we never met.

Give me therapy
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling on everything
Therapy, you were never a friend to me
And you can keep all your misery
Therapy - All Time Low

No comments: