Monday, November 22, 2010

Breakdown.

The beginning of my Sunday was really great although I had to wake up at 8am.

The end of my Sunday was just fucked up. That's what happens when you put annoying parents, a fucking annoying brother who can't take his hands off your face (or to himself) for god knows what reason, a bunch of irresponsible people who keep giving you problems together.

I'm getting sick and tired of something that I have been involved in for eleven years. No prizes for guessing what. I'm quite positive that I wouldn't have become like that if I was just still an ordinary member with minimal responsibilities. I don't even know why I was elated on getting that post. Everything's like screwed now srsly and I don't wanna continue anymore.

And seriously, mum, when I'm obviously upset, can you not ask stupid questions like 'Can you not show that face?' Wtf I am just like any other teenager who needs attention and care and concern from her mum and instead of asking what's wrong, you ask a fucking stupid question like that.

And now there's that ass of a brother who follows me around like a leech, who does not know how to make his own decisions, who comes to me to ask for help about every single minor thing, who disturbs me at the wrong times and who is a fucking liar. You really need to learn how to admit your mistakes, make your own freaking decisions and most of all, LEARN HOW TO SAY 'SORRY'. You are such an idiot and you really piss me off seriously.

And sigh I hate it when I have no one to rant to cause everyone is busy with their own things :/ I need someone's shoulder to cry on real bad currently.

Lastly, fuck my life.

Suicidal thoughts.

No comments: