Saturday, March 17, 2012

This Time is Over

So before my actual graduation on 23rd May, CMM had its own mini graduation ceremony thingum called MediaBiz Awards. I remember I went for the one two years ago where the theme was 'High School' and I dressed up as a band geek. I don't remember a single detail of last year's though. Anyway, this year's theme was 'My Superhero' but I didn't really bother to dress up. Haha. The Year 2s made cupcakes for us and attached pictures of our faces on superhero costumes. Too cute. Wished they hadn't used our admin card photo though (it's my old hair sigh).

After MediaBiz Awards, Jon, Yiyun, Stef and myself headed down to SCAPE's PlayNation for some Guitar Hero and Michael Jackson action! 'The Michael Jackson Experience' must be one of the most enjoyable Kinect games ever!


With CMM's Dynamic Duo! Fred and Bob JJ and Firdaus.

Michy and Mitchy!







Practicing my eye smile. LOL.

And here are pictures from the TP Band Committee gathering last Thursday that I totally forgot to update about. Exercising then getting fat all over again, that's the life.





Thankful for all these outings that keep me sane from my pretty much mandatory life right now. Got a couple of event jobs to work for so I am definitely looking forward to them.

In other news, I am currently addicted to a few songs.


I have been looking forward to Faber Drive's new record for forever! But I guess this first single will have to do enough to satisfy me for now. However I'm still craving for a ballad from them because honestly, that's what they do best.


This new K-Pop boy group, NU'EST (pronounced as new east) really caught my eye with the chair choreography of their debut single, FACE, which is a song about standing up to those who look down and bully you. Meaningful. And it has been ringing in my head ever since I heard it.

Also addicted to B1A4's Ignition album. Particularly This Time is Over, Just Two of Us (Baro's solo) and Wonderful Tonight (Unplugged Ver.) ugh can't wait to get my hands on the album! And I just recorded a cover of their title song, Baby I'm Sorry. Waddya think?


Gonna start attending TP Alumni band practices. Who wants to come support me for the concert? Heh.

No comments: