Saturday, December 15, 2012

Well I've Been Waiting Like All Week Long

So the last week has been awesome although there were exams but now that I have gotten that out of the way... partehhh!

After we finished our last paper, Overview of Producing, Chapmanites '14 (students of Chapman students bascially) gathered at Mary's place to celebrate Christmas. It was, for lack of a better word, great. And it was also the first time I sang properly in front of my Uni mates. Haha. Here's a snippet of it that Rowena took.


HAHA my rapping

With Faseha, Lilin and ze TKBand senior, Sijia

Much thanks to Mary's husband for being Santa!

My secret Santa gift to Zhenhao and Pavandeep's gift to me. (P.S. everyone seems to think that I'm really thin le sigh haha)

The beautiful/awesome/crazy/funny party people :)

Met up with the Poly bunch just now for Eudora's birthday dinner.


We went to Vintage Delicafe which was around Haji Lane. The food was delicious but I think I waited for almost an hour for my grilled chicken. Freaking grilled chicken. Gotta avoid that place on Friday nights and weekends for sure.

I can't emphasize this enough but honestly I will never ever feel as comfortable around anyone else compared to these wonderful people. They don't judge me, they put up with all my nonsense, they laugh at my horrible jokes and they make me tell them stuff that I honestly would prefer not to say...


AND they got The Script concert tickets for my birthday.

I was really, really surprised - that's a big deal by the way - I have a knack at spoiling surprises that are meant for me. Lol. I absolutely can't wait. Yiyun's my concert companion too so that's double the awesomeness. Sigh, guys I really don't know what to say. Here's a heart for y'all ♥, another one ♥, and many more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

All these meetings with each other really assure me that things are gonna be just fine when the five of you (Stef, Rach, Dee, Mel, Brenda) go to Perth for further studies... I hope.

Anyway, happy holidays everyone! One week to Korea oh man am I stoked or what?! Hehe.

P.S. I'm not being biased but everyone has to check out Boys Like Girls' new album. It is amazing and it has got to be their best work yet. So proud of them.

No comments: