Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Blogpost of 2013

I know, such a boring title but it is the most apt. I'd really like to do a 2012 round-up but I'm so lazy and it's already too late for one (lol excuses). Anyway, 2013 has been pretty awesome so far. And it looks to be even more exciting. I'm going to meet Kyle Patrick on Saturday hehe. I've got mixed feelings about February because I will be sending off and not seeing five awesome people in a very long time. /BAWLS/
However, I'm especially looking forward to March - All Time Low and The Script gigs and Hong Kong with them Chapmanites! Wahhh.

I'll be back soon - hopefully to write a bit on my latest Korea trip. I realised I didn't even talk about my trip to Seoul in May. Tsktsk Michy.

By the way, isn't just Infinite-H one of the best things to happen in Infinite, ever? Hot damn Dongwoo. How do you look so good in pink hair?!



Also, it's good to see you smiling again, Cristiano :)

No comments: