Monday, January 21, 2013

Crash

So I went for TK Band In-Concert 2013 and honestly I don't have anything much to say about it, lol (good or not-so-good, go figure). To cut it short, the best part was getting to meet my juniors and hanging out with them. Oh, I was really impressed with Shawn, the pianist, during the concerto. Work 'em fingers!

Love this pic.

Dinner was at Olive Vine @ Marina Square. The food there was pretty awesome and not too costly (and no service charge!!) so I'd definitely recommend it!

If there are five things I learnt today, they are:

1) Having a good reputation doesn't mean quality all the time.
2) Never do things without thinking of the consequences.
3) Secondary school students have no concert etiquette. AT ALL.
4) Brian tells super long stories.
5) I'm always hungry.

In other news, Dinoseoul is giving out four copies of Jaejoong's 'I' mini album! Read the post here for more details and get crackin' if you want in on the draw!

No comments: