Monday, January 28, 2013

Starships Are Meant To Fly

I had one of the most awesome weekends ever with the Poly bunch on Saturday's birthday-cum-farewell party at Regent Hotel - an impromptu music video of Starships (check it out at the bottom of the post), silly videos of us dancing to songs, stupid video commentary by Rachy and I while the rest were sleeping, Russian Roulette, Circle of Death, epic Brenda, epic moments.

And blogging about parties means.... pictures!!! I edited my pics again because I like 'em photos to be at half saturation.

Abusing my camera

Brenda before she went into full cray cray mode.

Mandatory MS B pic!

The four birthday girls/boy! I scolded Nava for photo-bombing LOL.

So proud of our two NS boys ♥

I'm gonna miss you the most I don't wanna cry can I not send you off ㅠㅠ


Happy 21st birthday again, Rachy! Stef, Yiyun and Jon too! Wahahaha y'all so old.

In everyone's life, there will always be one or two groups of friends that you'll never be able to forget no matter how long has passed. These amazing people fall into that category for me and so I believe that we'll be able to withstand the test of time even if the Perth peeps aren't gonna be here. Gonna miss all five of y'all so much please prepare some tissue for me when I see y'all off. I told Nava I won't cry but we all know that it is impossible lololol. :| Gonna aim for a trip down (under) in August.

Thanks guys, for everything. I know this is not goodbye but it sure feels like it, haha.
Thank y'all, ya.
I love y'all, ya.

And here's our lip dub for Starships!