Sunday, January 13, 2013

Go For Gold!

Ah, my first music event (almost) of the year - Kyle Patrick's autograph session! This was my third time seeing him - and they were all up-close. Pretty cool to see him again - and man is he getting more handsome as time goes by!

How sweet of him to stand up to greet the children! Aww!

Autographed KP album and poster - thank you Yiyun for helping get the poster signed! The pick was given to me by 987FM's Divian after I had to sing a small part of 'Go For Gold' LOL.

Me and Divian with 1/4 of his head cut off because Yiyun is an amazing photographer.

Met up with a few of them from the Poly bunch (or TWEEPS as we call ourselves now) for dinner after that. The Handburger + dessert and ice cream from The Cafe Cartel at 50% + casual banter = great night.


Can't believe there's only less than a month left till 'em Perth people leave! My poor heart... But I'm really looking forward to 26th Jan. Gonna be the most epic party yet.

No comments: