Monday, June 10, 2013

XOXO

I wouldn't have a post title like that if there was nothing that warrants it. But EXO's album has been on replay for me these few days hahaha so there. Lemme talk briefly about a few K-pop songs/albums that really got me recently.

1. EXO's 'XOXO' album
It's amazing! I love it although there are a couple of tracks I don't exactly dig, but still, I wouldn't skip them if they come up on iTunes. This album was really worth the one year wait. I got my albums today and I'm so happy with them (hehe). However, to the girl who wanted to trade her Baekhyun photocard for 'any EXO-M members', but told me, "Baekhyun can trade for someone better" when I offered her either Chen or Tao, shit you. LOL. Anyways, check out the Dinoseoul team's thoughts on the album here. It's pretty objective I assure you!

2. Henry's 'Trap'
Ahhh this single is great! I understand Kyuhyun's participation in the track but Taemin seemed a little unnecessary though. But of course I'm not going to complain. Hahahaha! I'm so glad that one of my favourite members of Super Junior is finally getting the recognition he deserves! He is handsome, sings well, dances well, plays the piano and speaks English with a swoon-worthy accent. Okay I will stop here abruptly because I have a review of this song coming up on Dinoseoul.

3. SPICA. Everything of SPICA.
I just kept replaying their singles, especially 'Painkiller' after watching them live at Music Matters' K-pop Night Out. I totally got hooked (to their songs and... Jiwon. Ahem.) Seriously, check them out - even the rapper sings much better than many other so-called 'vocalists' in other groups. And uhm, here's my picture with them just because.


4. SKarf's 'Luv Virus'
Wasn't really feeling the song when I first heard it, but it started getting really catchy the next few listens. From their live performances, I really feel that Ferlyn has improved a lot and I'm really happy for her. Good to see them still going decent, and I'm excited what is going to come next!


Yup, that basically sums up my K-pop life recently. I'm not even getting used to work I'm so sad gonna have Monday blues. Goodnight!

No comments: