Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Click Five!

Yup so went to watch the Click Five today! We all had fun. Met Mel, Jon and Rach at SCAPE and went into the event where Jean joined us for a while. They played acoustic songs and seriously, they are damn awesome live. Pre-ordered their new album! I managed to shake Kyle's hand during the autograph session. HE WAS SO NICE. And I totally almost got a hug from Ethan. I asked for one and he said 'okay' but the darn security pulled me away. Damn it! And I totally regretted not asking for a guitar pick. At least I got to see them up close and got autographs!


The (fan)girls!


Kyle approves :)

Haha so today my fangirl mode was totally switched on. Sorry to Rach for bursting her eardrums. Hehe. Gonna see them tmr. Please let me and Jon handle everything successfully. :)

To end off the post:

Haha oops I realised I cut off the 'T'. Uh well. AUTOGRAPHED POSTER!

All in all, today was really fun.

Starting work tmr! Let's go!!

No comments: