Monday, August 23, 2010

Nostalgia

Work at Kallang Tennis Centre and I'm missing it lots. Definitely tiring. I got tanned, and freaked out by weird insects, not to mention only having two meals a day. Going to work at Indoor Stadium tmr. At least now I don't have to worry about the weather and weird bugs.

I will miss everyone I have interacted with, including athletes, volunteers, security guards, team officials and all the rest.

Took pictures with athletes and lots of other stuff. Pictures all on Facebook. Lazy to upload them here.

Yesterday I went out with my TP Horn section plus Hordin for the YOG Celebration thingy at Marina Promenade to watch Alarice perform cuz we had tickets. The crowd was pathetically pathetic. ><

One day, I'm gonna perform on a stage like that.


My fave firework pic :)


Group pic! She's kinda sweet. Haha. :)

Did alot of useless things today. I made a 'The Maine' wallpaper which is currently my desktop wallpaper:
Pretty hor. Teehee.

Recorded Love The Way You Lie in karaoke version and acoustic version. The acoustic is uploaded on my tumblr here: http://deejaymich.tumblr.com/post/997364358/my-acoustic-cover-of-love-the-way-you-lie-by
but I think my karaoke version one is nicer. Lol. However, playing guitar and rapping at the same time is hard shit okay. ._.

Okay I'd better go do some useful stuff like my StopPress article now. I'll just leave you readers with a vid of Alarice playing her original song, Sunday Afternoon.



Te quiero people! Au revoir! :)

No comments: