Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Friendship Day!

Just a short one before I go to bed and conquer my last week of the semester!

Yup Happy Friendship Day to all! I can't express how much I appreciate my friends who have been around me whenever I need them. You guys really keep my world spinning.

My secondary school friends - even though we hardly talk anymore but it is always damn awesome when we get together and talk about random stuff teehee.

My poly friends are probably the most important group of people to me now. 2 days without seeing y'all makes me depressed. HAHA. But seriously, you guys rock! \m/

Special thanks to people who really have been by my side whenever I want to 'emo', rant or just need someone there, namely Stef, Rach, Wenhui, Vanessa. I love you guys with every inch of my heart. THANK YOU. <333333333

Alright. Last 3 assignments to go, working for YOG, exams. Next step, world domination! :)

Peace out, people!

No comments: