Friday, October 22, 2010

HI FROM TNS.

So this is basically my last day at TNS.

I think I'm really going to miss this place and whatever stupid things we have done together these past two weeks. From coming together to play games to drinking and going to MediaCorp for OMG filming, these will definitely be memories etched in my mind.

Made new friends, both from my class and other classes. :) I honestly love making new friends! :)

My flatmates! With Stef frying the fish lol.


Looks appetizing, no?



Camwhoring with Brenda is fun lol.

And the most epic photo of this TNS will definitely be...


This one.

She freaking looks like SNSD's Hyoyeon before debut wtheck! Lol okay and this is what you get when you chance upon a Brenda lookalike and when I'm bored.

Yup gonna be done with presentation at 2.50pm and I hope I score well for this. TNS turned out better than expected (besides the super late nights) and I really do not regret a single part of it.
Everything went quite smoothly and there were no major hiccups.

Really gonna miss this whole process. Thanks to Rachel, Jeanette, Brenda, Melodi, Jonathan and Shaoliang for going through all of this together and also thank you to those who dropped by to visit us! (Keith, Nava, Deanna, Eudora, Yiyun). Of course, major major thanks to my roommate, Stefanie, for enduring all my nonsense. Rooming with you was kinda fun and I got to know more about you and nope you still ain't gonna see me dance or act cute. :) Heh love ya. And props to you for taking a picture like that of me:

Yeah shit just got real. Never am I gonna do this again. Ever. Lol.

And woot it is like 40 more hours to the first K-Pop event that I'm going to. Yes darn right K-POP NIGHT! F.T. Island and SHINee woot! Hope nothing goes wrong and I can have fun and make my $218 worth.


School's reopening on Monday, though. Ain't looking forward to it.

By the way, I'm turning 18 in about 6 weeks time. Oh no!

Oh oh oh oh, sarang saranghae
Oh oh oh oh
-Brenda

G'night all!

No comments: