Saturday, October 9, 2010

When I Was Younger

First day of TNS lessons today. It wasn't as dry as I imagined it to be, and our tutor is fun and quite approachable. Classmates and flatmates are not bad too I guess. The guys are kinda nice too lol and this sucks cuz just one day has passed and my friends are already teasing me what is this guys!!!

Anyway seems like I can get along quite well with my flatmates and they are kinda friendly too. Except for one who seemed a bit, well, hostile? But alright I guess she's just quiet. It hurts me when I tell something funny to someone and he/she doesn't respond desirably LOL. Well I'm just glad that I have Stef with me along on the ride. Sure helps that someone whom I'm comfortable with is my roomie and also my groupmate! Gonna try and enjoy myself. Of course not forgetting Rach, Jean, Brenda, Mel, Jon and Shaoliang. Glad that we are all in this together and the eight of us imo should try to make time for ourselves. I wanna play True Colours!

TNS is definitely an outlet to make new friends and actually get to know them better faster since you're actually staying under one roof and all our classmates are neighbours. The guys even invited us to go over to have parties! Nice! Eh but I don't think I'm gonna drink. I don't think. Lol. Oh and imagine my agony when I realised that there wasn't a TV in the apartment. Hopes of watching You're Beautiful with the girls was totally dashed. Shall finish watching the drama during the weekend. Shinwoo and Jeremy omgggg love them.

After TNS ended, I went for dinner with Mel and then band prac. It was totally fun and I totally enjoyed mixing around with my crazy band mates. Had a phototaking session and we had to take individual shots which was really weird but I guess it was fine as long as you imagine that you are doing a photoshoot hahahhaa.
Of course, we had our own fair share of camwhoring too. I seriously can't say how much I love jumpshots and how my jumpshots always turn out to be so awesome teehee. I would upload pics now but my computer is being a bitch so I guess I'll just upload the pics in the next post.

It is currently 2.30am and I should really go and sleep. 잘자요.

No comments: