Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Songs Of My Life

Favourite song of all time: When I'm With You by Faber Drive
Favourite English artiste/band: Boys Like Girls
Favourite English male artiste: Jason Derulo
Song that means the most to me: Thunder by Boys Like Girls
One song that I would sing/dedicate to my friends: Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
One song that I would like someone to sing to me: Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
Most difficult song that I can sing: Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
Artiste I listen to most when I feel upset: Daughtry
First cover of mine that I posted online: Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
First cover of mine in which I played accompanying music: Defying Gravity by Wicked
First (and only) song that I learnt the dance to: Super Model by S.H.E
K-Pop song that got me into erm, K-Pop: Lucifer by SHINee
Favourite K-Pop song: Can You Hear Me by Kim Taeyeon
Favourite K-Pop artiste/band: F.T. Island

LOL this is super random.

Rawr and I'm like some loser staying at home while my friends are making me worry at home lol seriously Jeanette is making me a worrywart.

No comments: