Tuesday, June 7, 2011

고백합니다

Happy 4th Anniversary to my favourite K-Pop band, FT Island!

It just seemed a while ago that I got into K-Pop and although they were not my first biases, my love for them skyrocketed after Rachel introduced their song 'Barae' to me. And after that I just started getting all their old songs and also getting to know more about the members. I remember Stef giving me a lesson on recognising them too hahaha.

I don't really have a lot to say, just that I wish them all the best. FT Island will never be complete without the emotional voice of Hongki, the awesome guitar skills of leader Jonghoon, the soothing vocals of bassist Jaejin, unique rapping of Seunghyun, amazing drumming skills and aegyo of maknae Minhwan, and of course, not forgetting ex-member Wonbin.

Stay happy forever OT5! :)

Current favourite jam from them:


My favourite K-Pop song. And they are not hand-syncing here yayy!


Their best ballad in my opinion.


사랑해 에프티아일랜드! 화이팅!

No comments: