Monday, June 27, 2011

You'll Be In My Heart

Don't ask me why I'm blogging during work - there's just basically nothing for me to do now. I'm just stuck here quality checking some Canto oldies album and watching the fruitless drying of my soaked socks and shoes. Life is great.

But definitely not better than the past weekend! Met up with my TK Horns on Saturday for a day of splurging (which I kinda regretted); Domino's Pizza, bowling, dinner at Manhattan Fish Market, and pool to end the day. Livin' the life, guys.

I should wear skinnies and my Dr. Marts together more often. They make my legs look long heheh.


Mad moves, yo.


Sunday was (finally) an outing with my Poly mates and I swear these guys never fail to make me laugh. Just Dance 2 + surround sound + dimsum + great company = everything else is irrelevant.

Next week's gonna be a really eventful one - Mayday Parade with Wenhui, DBS Black Top Party with Stef and Jon, Harry Potter movie marathon, The Big Groove. Crazily packed.


I love my Black Carbon Custom tee by the way! :3

Stay presh guys!


/I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I really do. Hurray for pay coming in on Friday!~

No comments: