Saturday, June 11, 2011

K-Pop Heal the World 2011

I know that I'm one week late but it wouldn't hurt to update about it heh.

Got our (complimentary) tickets for the concert and had an invite to the exclusive Meet & Greet before the concert.

They re-used the wristband for the previous day's Meet & Greet lol.

Anyway, it got pushed back from 2.30pm to 5pm then to 6pm. So when we were there at 5pm..well let's just say that it was a complete waste of time. The blazing sun definitely didn't help. We spent the time camwhoring and running around to find the place for the meet and greet.


The Meet & Greet was basically a scam because unlike what was stated on the website, we did not get to take any photos, much less with our idols, did not get to interact with them, did not get any autographs from them, did not get our snacks and drinks, and it did not last 2.5hours.What a bummer. And too think we were so excited for it. We just sat there and watched as After School and MBLAQ stayed on the stage for awhile. It was like a freaking press conference. Pfft. We didn't even get to see T-ara! Keith and I were prepared to shout 'Eunjung neomu yeppeo'... :(
But I did win After School's autographed Virgin album and the HTW poster signed by them too. I guess it made up for the the failed Meet & Greet.

And because we were not allowed to take photos, this is only one we took LOL.

Then came the concert. Max Pavilion is a so much better venue to hold concerts compared to any of the EXPO halls. I remember K-Pop Night. Such horror. Anyway, our seats were at the back right hand corner of Cat 1 but we still got a reasonably good view.

And the order of appearance of artistes were: Orange Caramel, T-Max, After School, MBLAQ, T-ara. They were really strict with compact cameras though. No matter, pics next! Really lackluster - I must warn you.




Found lots of pics of MBLAQ on Tumblr.


The part where fangirls went mad.


Whoever took this, you are awesome! Cheondong!

Joon in unripped clothes.


G.O!



And then, it was T-ara who gathered the most screams! EUNJUNG!! Stef said out of all the artistes I shouted loudest for her. LOL I was really crazy by then.


It was definitely a fun night apart from the fail management and security and staff. The artistes' awesome performances made up for it!

Next stop, Paramore! (Or maybe Korean Music Wave if we're lucky again, heh)

On a side note: I'm so broke! But I am gonna buy my Dr. Martens this month no matter what. And I bought a tee from Paul's line of clothing too. Check his webby out here.

I'm so damn excited for it to arrive! Thank you so much Jet! Paul would be proud of me. :)

No comments: