Monday, February 13, 2012

Fixed Star

So, Infinite just wrapped up their Second Invasion concert in Korea and mannn how I wish I could have been there. Apart from performing all their hit songs, and of course with special mention, Woohyun's solo performance of Time, I think the most unexpected performance came from Sungjong and Sungyeol who performed Trouble Maker. It was well...entertaining. And I ended up in fits of laughter when it came to the last part. The weird thing is that Sungyeol actually looked like Hyuna from some angles LOL.

P.S. Watch at your own risk.


Just watched the last episode of their Birth of a Family. It's a show where they take care of three abandoned puppies until they are ready to be adopted. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a fan of animals, but honestly ANY parting scene with an animal or a child is sure to send me bawling my eyes out.


The worst part is that I don't even understand anything they are saying! I think I'd cry even harder when I watch one with subs. Dongwoo crying makes me want to hug him so badly though.

In other news, I just saw some news that Infinite may be having their Korean comeback in May! Hopefully it is true hehehe.

Back to catching up with my shows without having to worry about deadlines! Yesssss! \m/

No comments: