Tuesday, February 21, 2012

이해리 생일축하합니다!

Dear Stef,


You have finally hit the the big 20 so that means... Uh okay I don't really know what that means. ._.
You know, three years have passed since we first started Poly, and sometimes I still do wonder if I picked the right institute to go into. But the more I think about it, the more I feel that I made the right choice - and you are, and always will, be a big part of it. So cheesy, I know, but that's how am, hehe.

Anyway, although we're still hoping to get into the same university and be coursemates again and all, uhm, just in case we don't, we still must have our perpetual lepak sessions at the airport alright? Of course plus the other nonsense we do.

We will be having the best memories in less than 80 days time and I'm really looking forward to it! All fired up for Seoul! Please don't make me wait 2 hours for you to wake up every morning.

And where life takes us after that, or in the future, you'll always have a special place in my heart *tries to find an empty space beside my biases* and you'll always be a 扣肉包 to me.


I know you don't believe in horoscope stuff but sometimes, they are uncannily true:

"A friendship between a Sagittarius and a Pisces represents an ideal combination. Sagittarius is outgoing and versatile, and in a friendship with Pisces often becomes the protector of their more gentle partner. Pisces, in turn, gives Sagittarius quiet understanding and a place to rest, away from Sagittarius' exhausting pursuits."

In short, I will protect you always our friendship is perfect!

And lastly, stop being such a pig.

생일축하합니다!~ ^^

Sincerely yours,
Michy



Derping forever.

No comments: