Thursday, March 11, 2010

let us travel through time

I realised that I have alot of songs in my iTunes but I have never ever listen to some of them cuz I just plonk the album and listen to the singles but now that I'm listening to the whole album of Story of the Year I think I should listen to all my other albums like those by Stereophonics and Ballas Hough Band. Lol.

The Constant by Story of the Year; I downloaded it cuz Andrew Stricko, the drummer of Faber Drive said it was a great album. Indeed it is. Their genre of music is hard rock and rock. Like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus'. A little bit of screaming in a few songs. Just a little, except for Won Over You, which is mostly screamo. Holding On To You is nice :D Probably my favourite song in the album. The lead singers' voice is so typical guy band voice. I like. Sounds like Travis Clark's (We The Kings) voice.

Sigh this is one of the genres of songs that girls' cannot really sing as well as guys. Lol. But suckerrrr I like it.

Anyway probably not performing for MediaBiz anymore. Lol as I posted on twitter: "I will never perform if I ain't prepared."
Sighh I know I will regret my decision, but I'd rather give it a miss than embarrass myself by zaoxia-ing omg. Horror of all horrors. I think its okay if a singer forgets lyrics and sings like out of intonation but if he/she zaoxias it is the freaking worst thing. That's why I'm always damn scared to sing songs with high notes in front of my friends and I only practise high notes in the bathroom. Just like Siobhan Magnus. She said that she learnt how to belt while signing Kelly Clarkson's songs in the bathroom so I hope I can achieve belting one day by doing the same.

Wishful thinking. BLAH.

I still have lots of stuff to do before I die. Probably one of the things I will manage to do first is to learn to play guitar and sing at the same time flawlessly. That will be next year or something sadly.

Still building up my guitar pick collection. Favourite one is still Paul's one like duh, followed by the green pick with the peace sign and then the "Twist" sign on the white guitar pick. Maybe I will put up pics of the picks one day woo.

Went to Orchard for SCAPE today ah. Journalism thing that we were forced to go for. Before that met with some peepz then went to walk around Cineleisure and Heeren and I was (still) obsessed about red black and white. Lol everyone was like asking me to stop and get new colours heheheheh. But I like leh how?! :P
The course was quite interesting, but I couldn't keep my focus uh and being so restless all the time, me and Bryan started talking then Rach said we were noisy oops! x) And YESSS there will be refreshments tmr. FREE FOOD. *slurps*
And I wanna go to the SCAPE building once its opened. Damn cool omg there is a freaking recording studio and jamming studio ahhhh omgomgomg.
Went to Ion for dinner and bought Tori Q set. I LIKE. :D AND I ATE MY CHICKEN STICKS AGAIN WOOO YEAHHH. And I was freaking high today dunno why. I kept doing stupid stuff (like I always do) then Stef said I should've joined danced cuz I always do those weird body waves shits and blahblahs.

Hope that it'll be more exciting tmr hahahah.

No comments: