Sunday, March 7, 2010

They Don't Really Care About Me

I just spammed music videos of Faber Drive and Boys Like Girls on Youtube. And I just realised there are really alot of awesome concerts this year but I can't go to all of them sighh. I'm going to miss Paramore's one which is tonight and then I think I will have no chance to go to Adam Lambert's concert too.. At least I'm going for S.H.E's one on 17th April! I'm looking forward to it so much omg!

Here are the concerts of artistes I wanna go for:





Yeah no Chinese artistes. Weird. Because I started listening to Chinese songs way before I started listening to English songs!

SO, I must started saving money if case these artistes come (back)!!
Work comes in handy here.
Lol I promised to treat people to stuff. Better not promise too many people!

Sighh but I was quite pissed yesterday night. How can anyone be so slow and not take a hint?! And you made me even more pissed by saying some stupid line that wasn't necessary wtheck.

I'll just not say anything else, for now..

No comments: