Saturday, July 31, 2010

Expecto Patronum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, J.K. Rowling! And Harry Potter, too!

This post is dedicated to a most awesome author, J. K. Rowling and her ingenious Harry Potter series, my favourite books of all time.
Definitely my favourite movies of all time. The thought that this series is gonna end next year makes me really depressed. :( Every instalment never disappoints me and even the books keep me captivated all the time.
No words can explain how much colour Harry Potter has brought into my life. Let's just say that no other movies can ever, ever replace these fantasy films.

Truly, I love Harry Potter and may God bless J. K. Rowling. Thank you for bringing this into our generation's lives. What a living changing moment for everyone when 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' was published on 30th June, 1997. Thank you, also, to Chris Colombus for directing this film, which came out in November 2001.

Thank you to the cast which stayed the same for nine years now, coming to ten. I'd bet if I saw Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson or Rupert Grint, I'd probably say, 'Oh god that's Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley!'

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, just as much to stand up to our friends." - Albus Dumbledore


"Voldemort is my past, present and future." - Tom Riddle


"You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart! Here! This flesh is only flesh!" - Sirius Black


"We'll celebrate a boy who was kind, and honest, and brave, and true. Right to the very end." - Albus Dumbledore


"It's been 14 years, and still not a day goes by I don't miss your dad." - Sirius Black


"Be brave, Professor. Be brave like my mother. Otherwise you disgrace her. Otherwise, she died for nothing. Otherwise, the bowl will remain empty...forever." - Harry Potter



"Because I have something worth living for" - Harry Potter

Seriously I don't want this to end, at all.

Uh well, till then, looking forward to November!

^^
AVADA KEDAVRA!

No comments: