Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today was a fairytale..NOT!

So basically my day went like that:

Met Rachel at Dhoby Ghuat cuz I needed to sign my YOG contract. Thanks for accompanying me Rach!! Love ya!

Had Singcam quiz and it sucked to the max. Seriously shouldn't have even bothered studying. Should have spent my night doing Film Term Paper and BMR. UGH.

Then had AudioPro where we finished the music and sound effects! AWESOME JOB GUYS! =)
6 more hours to finish our video and I'm sure the final product will be a shitload of awesomeness!


WE WORK WELL TGT! ^^

Okay here comes the last part of my day which was no less than hell. I fucking missed a step on the staircase of the overhead bridge at the school's bus stop. Fell on my knees and stood up immediately. I don't think anyone saw me fall :P Anyway not the point. My ankle hurt so bad I really wanted to shout, yeah but I clenched my fist and resisted it instead ._. Then the pain got so unbearable that I became damn dizzy and I think I almost fainted. WTHECK SIA. Seriously. Hobbled to find a seat at the bus stop but I kept bumping into one person HAHA I THINK SHE THINKS I WAS DRUNK SIA LOL.
Yeah then I sat down and was sweating like crazy and my whole body was trembling.
I SWEAR, THAT WAS THE MOST EXCRUCIATING PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT.
Second time I have gotten a sprain (the first time was in primary 4 I think and it was damn minor). This one is like, UGH (no words to describe). Yeah and now my foot is swollen :/
I seriously wished my friends were there. :(

Okay gonna see doc soon and continue my assignments. Can't wait for this week to end.

No comments: