Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Searching For A New Life Now

My post in numerical format, not that it helps much but I don't care:

1. Sunburnt >:( On the left half of my body. What the shit man. My face is like, half red. ._. LOBSTER. And it kinda hurts :( Got it cuz of filming at Changi Beach. Good experience, and we got things done, not forgetting to mention that we have a great cast! :)

2. Spain won the World Cup 2010. Of course I'm happy. But not exhilarated. They didn't really win in a convincing manner. What's more, the whole match was ruined by the stupid orange highlighters going around fouling people. From Nigel De Jong's kick to Xabi Alonso's chest (My heart ached, hope he gets well soon), to three Spanish players going down in the penalty box but no foul, to David Villa's bad form, to Torres' and Fabregas' late substitutions, I WAS SUPER PISSED, not to mention, disgusted at the match. What kind of WC Finals is this?! Fabregas did super well and he should have been on the pitch earlier. Iker Casillas did super well too. He is like, totally Spain's hero. I see why people call him Saint Iker now. His amazing goalkeeping skills prevented so many shots from the annoying oranges from getting into the net. Iniesta's moment of brilliance came only at the 116th minute, but it was better than nothing. Sergio Ramos was on a roll too, but his shots all prevented by the goalkeeper. Yeah, and he is at the top of the Castrol Index now, which is a rating for the performance of players through the World Cup (9.79/10) TEEHEE, followed by Puyol and Casillas. Yeah, but, once again, I really expected more from this match :/ uh well, picture spam! :D

My boyfriend Sergio Ramos! ^^ :P I'm gonna miss his hair.

Iker Casillas! Spain's captain and hero! Also winner of the FIFA Golden Glove award!

Andres Iniesta! The player who scored the final goal in the World Cup!

Xabi Alonso, the first victim of kungfu soccer.

David Villa, Spain's top scorer through the World Cup. He won the Silver Boot Award and the Bronze Ball Award. :)

Fernando Torres! No reason for mention except for him being Spain's cutest player. HEH. Hope his hamstring gets better!

Last but not least, group photo! ^^ To the World Champs (and the winners of FIFA Fair Play award)!

3. Despicable Me is a super awesome movie! Agnes is definitely my favourite character. The film didn't disappoint me at all and it totally kept me entertained throughout. All the characters were so carefully thought of, from the main character, Gru, to the minions, everything was just perfect! The soundtrack is so cool too! STEVE FARRELL is awesome! The show kept me laughing, though I did cry at the part where Margo, Edith and Agnes gave Gru their money. It is definitely a must watch, and it doesn't matter if you are a child, teen or adult! ^^

"Can you read us a bedtime story?"

"You're funny."

This was the scene which made me cry :')

"IT'S SO FLUFFEHHHH!"

"Is this considered annoying?" Awwww.

EDITH!

"Knocked ovahhhh!"

"We are going to steal..THE MOON!"

THE MINIONS! SUPER CUTE!

4. Just got the new album from The Maine today which is entitled 'Black & White'. Ahh shit the songs are all damn nice! Totally replaying the album again and again. And the album just came out today ^^ How cool is that?

Track listing
1. Don't Stop Now
2. Right Girl
3. Growing Up
4. Fuel To The Fire
5. Inside of You
6. Every Road
7. Listen To Your Heart
8. Saving Grace
9. Give It To Me
10. Color

Currently replaying the album for the third time. The acoustic versions of Right Girl and Inside of You are just as dope!
I don't have a fave song yet but Inside of You is really growing on me.
I strongly recommend this band, especially this album, for pop punk, pop rock fans. You know, genres like We The Kings, Boys Like Girls, All Time Low? Yeah, you got the drift. Yup.

This is the end of a super long post. Shall attempt to start on my BMR now. :)

No comments: