Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Not a day to celebrate for me but hope all my friends who are attached will have an awesome one, and many more to come! ^^

Was really kind of emo at 12midnight but thank god for Rachel Chia who is always able to lift my spirits up again oh my why do I deserve such an angel? You're the sweetest ever and I love you so much! I would make you my Valentine if I could! Hahahaha.

Left with one week of school. Radio Group Assignment with Dora and Mel on the last day but there's nothing else other than that so I hope this week will be a relatively enjoyable one!

Gonna get my new guitar soon and I probably spend about 400bucks then I'd be broke. But honestly I don't feel like working during the hols because when I resume school in April I will be having internship (work again). Does not sound enticing at all.. But moneyyyyy :(

Shall see how it goes. Have a great week ahead, guys! :)

No comments: