Friday, February 18, 2011

Looking back

So, today was the last day of Year 2 in my days in CMM. Definitely has been a great ride with my coursemates and tutors.

Ended my junior year with radio assignment with Melodi and Eudora on Whazzzzup in the Morning! with our special guest, Aqila. Okay it was seriously quite fun and I think we sounded so much more natural and less awkward compared to our usual tutorial tryouts. Then I spent a useless 4 hours in school and finally headed for dinner and karaoke with Rachel and Keith!

Haha it felt like I was just venting out all the frustration from assignments by singing. It was really awesome. Think we annoyed the shit out of other customers when we were screaming to The All-American Rejects' It Ends Tonight and Katy Perry's Firework. Behold the power of the screaming trio! :D

Exams starting on Friday next week and there are only two papers so I hope I can cope! And I do hope I get to know where I'm getting posted for internship soon! Hopefully it is not someplace inaccessible with weird working hours.

So tired after this week so I guess I'll be heading to sleep right after this.

Oh by the way, there are only three episodes left for Dream High. :'( Will definitely have withdrawal symptoms. Still don't like Teacyeon. Hahahahhahaha.

P.S. I NEED TO GO TO LAN AND KILL SOME ZOMBIES SOON

No comments: