Friday, February 4, 2011

Money Can't Buy Everything. Bullshit.

This is a couple of days overdue but heck.

Before I continue, you guys must know that I'm neither a Liverpool or Chelsea fan. I'm a Man Utd and Real Madrid supporter.

Fernando Jose Torres Sanz, I am really disappointed in you.

You left Liverpool just when they most needed the support. You made the fans lose faith in you and congrats you have earned yourself a whole bunch of haters who were initially supporters of you. You broke the bond you had with them and I lost my respect for you.

"Chelsea are the kind of team I want to play for...They are one of the biggest teams in Europe and are always fighting for everything. The target for every footballer is to play in one of the top-level clubs in the world and I can do it now." Ouch.

When you left, you didn't even thank the club that you have been in for 42 months. Not a hint of gratitude, not a hint of remorse to the rest of the players and the fans. So much for loyalty. So what if Liverpool finished at seventh position last season? Just when things started to look up when Kenny Dalglish came back, you had to spoil everything.

Seriously of all times, of all clubs, you had to go to Chelsea at this time. If you have gone to some Spanish club which plays classier football I wouldn't have minded at all.

'Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel hopes Fernando Torres will live to regret his switch to Chelsea.'
Karma will bite you in the ass, Torres. With your debut match with Chelsea being against Liverpool, I really wish that Liverpool wins and that you'll be humbled by the club that you once belonged to and felt you were too good for.

Looks like the only time now I will support you is when you play for Spain. But I'll never see you in the same light again.

Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez, all the best to the both of you. No doubt Torres will be missed at Anfield, but I'm sure that the both of you will be able to pull it off.

"His armband proved that he was a Red". Bullshit.

No comments: