Friday, January 28, 2011

Om nom nom

Back at home after 20mins in school after finishing Radio skills test. What is life. It was kinda easy and Mr Guo didn't even bother to mess up the controls for me LOL.

Chomp*2 and Dessert Bowl with Stef, Rach, Jon, Keith and SL yesterday was really awesome. What is better than having fun and stuffing yourself with food, surrounded with the most precious people evar! I love food. I really do.

Fatness overload!


Durian mousse! WOOHOO!


Chiobuuuuuuu


The only successful group pic


Stef's really proud of this!



Really nice to be able to chill after two long weeks. Ba Chor Mee at Block 85 on Tuesday! Can't wait!

Sigh, gotta prep myself for yet another hectic week ahead! CCC and MTV Broadcast and I've not started on my script. Oh well, at least on Tuesday, I can have two burdens lifted off my chest. Honestly can't wait!

Contemplating if I should cut my hair to this length:

Hahaha what is this ancient shit?! But seriously it was much easier to manage. But I probably won't cut. Lol.
Need to get contacts pronto too! Okay I'm starting to sound really vain. Heh.

Currently watching a Korean drama called Dream High and it has IU inside (the only reason why I started watching) and she is beyond cute inside. I love her so much!!

Shall continue soon. But till then, have a great weekend everyone! TGIF! :)

No comments: