Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Message to Paul DiGiovanni

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY PAUL DIGIOVANNI.

"You are 23 and invincible
Had the world figured out and a bird on your shoulder
Saying everything's gonna be alright
And everything's gonna be alright"


The first time I saw you was about a year ago, 28th Jan. It was so surreal and I really wished I could have been in the first row just in front of the stage.

Somehow, in my impression, you have always seemed much older than me. Probably because of K-Pop where the younger are all really really really young. It just dawned on me that you are just 4 years older than me.

I'm really thankful that Boys Like Girls got into my life. My life was complete when I met you, Martin, Bryan and John. BLG's music never fails to get me through my depressing spells.

Since it is your 23rd birthday, here are 23 things I love about you:

You have an amazing smile which makes me smile too.
You have awesome hair.
You are really tall.
You look really cool on motorcycles.
You are an awesome guitarist and it inspires me greatly.
Your tweets are interesting and they make my day.
You have an awesome sense of humour.
You have an amazing harmonizing voice although you hate it.
You make the effort to connect with your fans.
You work hard to improve.
You are really loving.
You are overflowing with charisma.
You are doing what you love, and you excel in it.
You have fun.
You can go really crazy and do not care how others think.
You remain modest and humble and do not get arrogant even with the band's success.
You are genuine.
You are really young, the baby of the band.
You think maturely for your age.
You threw your guitar pick and I caught it.
You and the rest of BLG are really close.
You love your fans.
You are everything that makes Paul, Paul.



I wanted to contribute to this video but I didn't have time at all. :(
But awesome job to fuckyeahpauldigiovanni for compiling everything together.

#happybirthdaypoolie. I love you, Paul DiGiovanni! ♥

No comments: