Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friends

Best friends are like two people in a relationship, except without the physical attraction.

Thanks to all the wonderful people around me who are always there, you let me know that you cared.
Thanks to all the fucked up people around me, you made me go through and experience life the hard way.
Thanks to all the awesome people who complimented me, you made my self-esteem grow.
Thanks to those who left, you showed me that nothing lasts forever.
Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the meaning of true friends.
Thanks to those who entered my life, you made me who I am today.

Fucking love my friends.

But sometimes, I can't help but feel insecure about certain things that are going on. I feel so confused. I feel like I don't belong. I feel like I should just back out.

I get jealous and envious really easily. Probably that's why I am feeling like that. And mind you I'm really sober and awake now at 9 in the morning.

Hahahaha okay don't mind me I'm just being random.

Meanwhile. A song. Love in the Ice was the song that made me know about DBSK. I love it. And take a listen to this orchestral arrangement! Epic shit.

No comments: