Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've been looking for you

Spent the whole of today during Radio Assignment 3 and boy am I glad that I finished it. I swear this is the longest time I have ever taken to do an audio production. But seriously? The 4min10sec production that I produced is sleep-inducing. Ugh I can't even listen to the whole thing without feeling absolutely bored. I hope it is enough for me to get at least a B though. Have been getting so many Cs it is starting to get slightly depressing. On another note, thank you so freaking much Stef for lending your MacBook to me! Love you my lil kou rou bao! <3

Rach and Keith came over to do radio as well and of course we got distracted. What do you expect when there are two Macbooks around? Picture spam coming up. Photobooth completes our lives.

Love this pic!

So glad that I had them as company. Never get bored with my happy people. Spazzing with Rach is always relevant.

Tomorrow's schedule for me is fully packed. Going to Stef's place in the morning to return her Macbook (awww I will miss it), gonna meet Vanessa in the afternoon for Hebe's autograph session! So stoked to be able to see her again! For the fourth time I think lol. After all that fun and getting starstruck I will be back at home writing my journal for The Joy Luck Club. Movie's alright but it could be more fast-paced. I was falling asleep omg. But honestly I have no idea what to write. Sigh time to take out notes.

Gonna crash now! Take care guys. Monday is coming again so let's prep ourselves for yet another hopefully less busy week! Saranghae!~

No comments: