Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreaming



Sigh seriously..the things I'd do to go for the Dream High concert.

Dream High is definitely one of the most amazing dramas I've ever watched. You have your typical characters - the female and male leads, the sidekick, the bad girl and the sweet loving couple in their own world. However, there are so many twists to this story. They don't catch you off guard but they certainly give a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

It seemed almost certain that Hyemi and Jinguk would be together in the end but this is not your typical drama; I'm so glad that Samdong got her instead. Sigh I love how he was head over heels for her but she never seemed to care until one day *jeng jeng jeng* it struck her that he was the one.


I love how all of them decide on their own paths and not all of them become performers. Like Baekhee who became a teacher at Kirin High, taking after her beloved teacher.


Pilsook became a kindergarten teacher ohmygod too cute! Same Pilsook except she became fatter and happier, just like her young days. The kids in the scene too; omggggggg argh! Jason's interaction with her is too cute I can safely say that they are my favourite on-screen couple.




On another note, my place for internship has been secured and I'll been interning in a company called Inflight Productions. The job scope's pretty cool and I'm really excited to start! No kidding.

In addition:
- Casual wear
- Five day work week
- No overtime, unless something crops up
- IT IS AUDIO PRODUCTION

Seriously life is great now. Even better after playing Demigod with Jonathan and Brenda!
I can collect my S.H.E DVD on Friday!

Oh and I love Big Bang's new mini album, all the songs are really catchy but Cafe is probably my favourite song and G-Dragon was seriously sexy while performing it during the 1 hour special. And ohmygod the Secret Garden parody. That was really epic.

Life's great.

No comments: