Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pray

Disasters all around the world, and people like us sit here in front of our computers Facebooking, Twittering, Youtubing, Tumblring, fretting over what to eat for lunch and worrying about the most trivial things ever. It makes me feel ashamed of myself.

Not many things that we are capable of doing. Except raising and awareness and hope for the best really. And to those people in China who are happy over the fact that Japan got hit by the quake, may karma befall you.

My condolences goes to all affected.

That being said, I realise how lucky I am to be here with people I love. One of my best friends asked me what I would do if she was in Japan and this happened. I honestly don't know and I think I'd just have panic attacks and just, well, panic. I'm glad that there's this website to find people in the disaster areas although I don't know how it works.

I honestly don't believe in the world ending in 2012 but to all of you out there, before I miss the chance to say it, whether the world is ending or not, I love you all.

No comments: