Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Friday Friday Friday

Yes first a really stupid video:



One of the dumbest songs I've ever heard. LOL currently has 5.6 million views on Youtube and she has been trending on Twitter for the past couple of days.


Uh, yeah. I'm sure we all do...

Okay enough of rubbish. Anyway, Hey Monday's Candles music video was recently released after they released a Candles EP featuring a new version of the song. Definitely one of my favourite songs of all time. Love the video, too. Cassadee is so gorgeous!



I don't understand why people compare Hey Monday to Paramore. If you listen to them separately, they have totally different music styles. Honestly both bands are really awesome and they have really great vocalists but I don't think that they should be compared to each other due to the differences in their music.

Moving on, I had a great day with Stef at Teo Heng just karaoke-ing to our favourite S.H.E classics. You have no idea how much I miss them, especially after I watched their concert DVD. I really love the song 老婆. Whenever they sing that song live, I never fail to cry after seeing them tear. Of course you can't forget their classic ballads like 远方, 候鸟, 热带雨林, 不做你的朋友 etc. Superstar and 美丽新世界 are also nice songs to get high to and we sang 痛快 really really loudly to compete with the next room which had Mayday songs on full blast. Hahaha why do I get happy when I do dumb stuff? My throat is so sore now but I don't care because I had fun :)

Hehehe hi Stef if you're reading this, I love hanging out with you. Very much. Why you so adorable?!


Rachel and Jeanette are in Bangkok right now probably having the time of their lives shopping. Have fun, and stay safe, girls! ^^

No comments: