Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Random Facts About Me

I know I was supposed to sleep early today, but I'm waiting for my hair to dry and I'm so bored so I thought I'd do this. Yup, 30 random facts about me.

01) I live for three things -- my loved ones, food and music.
02) I am awkward when it comes to expressing myself through words, so I prefer to use actions. For example, I have difficulty saying the words 'I love you' sincerely to anyone (aka, I am unable to say mushy things)
03) I have had so many near-death experiences that I am really not scared of death anymore, which is why I am willing to put my life on the line for my loved ones.
04) I tend to think a lot more than necessary when I'm alone.
05) If I had known about Singapore Polytechnic's Music Technology course thingy I wouldn't be in CMM now.
06) I can cook and do housework well but I'm always so lazy to do any of those.
07) I am no social butterfly but I really love company. I hate to miss outings or gatherings.
08) I am not afraid of pain and blood but I freak at the sight of needles.
09) I once had a cockroach on my shoulder and I did not panic. Unbelievable.
10) Nothing makes me smile more than children :)
11) I've always did mediocre in school but always had one of the best aggregate points in whatever school I was posted to next.
12) I absolutely hate theory.
13) I trust people too easily, which is why I got 'betrayed' quite a number of times. All these incidents have minimized the number of people who I 'tell stuff to'.
14) I hate feeling left out.
15) I love to doodle. I used to be really good in art until technology took over my life.
16) I actually like dancing a lot. I choreograph my own dances to my favourite songs at home, all the time.
17) I have anger management issues. I usually let out my anger by punching stuff. And usually, they are hard solid surfaces like the wall. Ouch.
18) Nothing irks me more than arrogant people who think they own the world.
19) I can play many instruments but I'm not awesome in any of them.
20) I started playing the piano at the age of 5. It's been more than 10 years and I still suck at it.
21) I can only study at night. Unfortunately, it is the time of the day which has the most distractions.
22) I am fit but my immune system sucks.
23) My memory is failing me.
24) If you had a tour in my brain, you'd see me in a very different light.
25) My actions are childish but my thinking is not (unless my emotions get the better of me).
26) I love intellectual and mystery games, like Cluedo.
27) I love taking care of people, and being taken care of.
28) I lack patience.
29) I pick up skills really fast but I forget them fast as well.
30) I love sports, and anything rough ;) HAHA

Yup, that's that. Maybe you learnt something new about me, maybe you didn't. I can't believe you just spent these couple of minutes looking through these lame facts.

Goodnight! :D

No comments: