Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pessimistic

Okay so I'm gonna spend my 300th post ranting that I am really scared that my current condition will get worse because I've already had a sore throat for close to a week and it is getting worse.

Started out as a normal sore throat that I always get then suddenly on Day 4 I started losing my voice (which is hella scary since the day before, which was April Fool's, I tricked a few people that I lost my voice). Right now as I'm typing this I still have that 5% of voice left with a very painful throat. What is making things worse is my right ear. From yesterday it felt like there's something stuck inside and it was really uncomfortable but now it just hurts like mad. Mum said it is probably throat infection since the throat is linked the ear ugh. Omgosh what if I have to go through some operation or worse, if I lose my singing voice ahhhhh omg *touchwood*

I don't even wanna talk right now, let alone sing and it is getting really unbearable. Gonna have an early night today and wake up at 8am to go to the docs. Sucks that I have to go to school for SIP briefing tomorrow too. Take care guys. Ugh this is NOT FUN AT ALL.

No comments: