Friday, April 29, 2011

The Time Of My Life

I haven't posted anything here in more than 2 weeks so I thought I'd stop by.

The start of internship; this two weeks have been nothing short of fun, fun, and well, more fun!

23rd April was my first ever clubbing experience and what made it so awesome was that it was a K-Pop with none other than Brazil's DJ Masa! Whenever popular tunes the whole club immediately becomes a flash mob hahaha too hilarious! That aside though, Rach, Keith and I had meet and greet tix to meet the man himself. We took pics and talked to him. He was so nice! Had a great night in all thought I wished he had played more current songs hahahaha I'm a K-Pop noob.



Really nice photo but stupid camera couldn't focus :(



Fuck my life, seriously. Lol.


Happy fangirls!!

Caught a night film, Norwegian Wood on the following Monday with Rach and Keith as if we had no work the next day. All I can say about the movie is...Idk, man. LOL I guess I just can't appreciate artsy or poetic movies. I'd stick to my chick flicks, comedies and action movies heh.

The past two days have been really long with late nights because I had lobangs for a couple of events. The first one was a street art event called Face Off where two teams would compete with each other to draw anything of their choice and the winner will be the artwork which gets the most votes. I was there to sell overpriced drinks lol. It was a pretty good experience, though! The final artwork make me feel like drawing heh. Oh and there were free drinks for me ;D

Huge diamond ring. Lol it's ice btw.


The finalised artwork! I personally prefer the second one. Love the use of curves. And it feels dark, and I feel like I can relate to it better. :O


The DJ there was Korean! He was spinning some nice tunes and he was really cool with the turntable!

The next event was the DBS Black Top Party for the black cardholders. Thanks to Stef for bringing Jon and I there! We were there to work and help out but we had lots of fun no doubt! I love working for events because it gives me an opportunity to speak to many people and I love it when people are really happy when I go the extra mile for them. Hehe.


It was at a really cool rooftop bar but the reception was at the loading/unloading bay so that's were Stef and I hung out for like 2+ hours? Excitingly warm. Oh and one of the guys brought down Whiskey Dry so we were like drinking in the carpark. How suitable huh.

Yup anyway there's gonna be another one of this party in June again I don't mind helping again. The next venue is a bigger area hehe and free drinks, why not?! Hahahaha.

End of 2 weeks of internship! 22 more weeks! Fighting!!!

No comments: