Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Eve of Christmas and I'm trying to get started on my individual assignments but to no avail.

I've never considered Christmas a big thing since my family doesn't celebrate it. My friends do though so all's cool. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow to hang out with the Poly gang. I guess we can take this as a day off from our assignments.

I sent out about 17 cards this Christmas and I'm glad that those who received it liked it. :) It does feel good to give. Hahaha.

And to welcome this festive season, here are a couple of my favourite Christmas jams:

Forever the Sickest Kids - Mistletoe is for Quitters

All Time Low - Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

MBLAQ - White Forever

Plus the SMTOWN Winter: The Warmest Gift album (Video below is Super Junior's Santa U Are The One)

And of course Infinite's Lately which I posted a couple of posts ago.

Haha oops that's a lot of songs. Merry Christmas everyone! x

No comments: