Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Island A-Live!

Mel and I finished our filming for our Advanced TV Production's Sentosa project earlier tonight! Was feeling a tad nostalgic while on the Skyride at night LOL but it is definitely a huge burden taken off our backs!

Filming was fun in general. The only thing that thwarted our plans sometimes was the weather. Other than that, I don't really have any qualms since I had an awesome group mate and really friendly Sentosa Luge Skyline staff to help us all the way. Props to them for their hospitality!

No matter how many times I rode Luge and Skyride, it was always a different experience and I am definitely skilled in riding the luge now. Maybe a little too experienced - my luge almost toppled over during my last ride LOL because I was going too fast and I was at a bend.

Anyway, I'm just glad that filming's over! I can't wait for us to finish editing and see the final product! M&M fighting!!




Pretty Mel! ^^

The team at Sentosa Luge and Skyride know us as M&M!

This is me filming myself filming. Filmception. 

And..this is both of us dancing on the Luge track at night..to GD&TOP's High High. Haha don't worry though there was hardly anyone at that time.

I am so hungry now but I shall sleep it off! And I will start studying Scriptwriting after lunch later on.

Tonight. Such a beautiful night. Goodnight!

No comments: