Saturday, December 31, 2011

Like An Adrenaline Shot Going Straight to the Heart

Met These Kids Wear Crowns for the second time this year. They were invited to the 987FM Studios so Rach and I decided to go see them. Thankfully there weren't too many fans - can't say the same after they perform tomorrow at Celebrate 2012!

They played a couple of songs in the studios - the acoustic versions of Jumpstart and Lifetime. Poor Matt and Josh were standing behind doing nothing though. No keyboards and drums. Lol.

Here's a performance of the acoustic version of Jumpstart that Joe (lead guitarist) uploaded.


Sounds really good to be honest. I wasn't expecting much haha!

Pictures from today:



 Josh! He remembered me from the last time I met them. So sweet :')

I look like a midget beside him! Oh he said he liked my shirt. Funny that Alex said the exact same thing to me last May when I wore my orange 'Yatta' tee.

Introducing Rachy's ang moh boyfriend, Matt!!  


Didn't manage to take photos with all of them because there was too little time. Autographs were a priority though, and I got to get all of them sign the album jacket. Alex remembers my Twitter username by the way. Haha!

So to sum up my TKWC experience (including our first meeting in May), here's a collage I made:


Really happy for them that they are gaining recognition and getting to perform at such a huge event in a foreign country. All the best to them and I'm glad I got to interact with them before they become the next target of the cray cray fangirls in Singapore. Heh.

No comments: